The Sopranos Slot Game Review
Step into the heart of the Mafia with The Sopranos slot game
The Sopranos Slot game is based on the smash hit mafia series created by David Chase and aired by HBO. The TV show came to an end in 2007 after six successful seasons. By playing The Sopranos slot game, you can enjoy the epic atmosphere of the TV series in an online slot. You also go some way towards keeping the immortal memory of James Gandolfini (the actor behind Tony Soprano) alive, after sadly passing away in June 2013.
The slot game features key characters like Paulie, Johnny, Bobby, and of course Tony. If you’re a fan of video slot games, you will not have any difficulty in picking up the general workings of this Playtech slot. From the outset, you simply choose how many paylines you want to bet and for what stakes.
You can activate the reels just by clicking the spinning reels. You can also select the ever present auto rotate option, as with most Playtech slots, so you can relax while all the work is done for you. The Sopranos slot game uses a standard casino slot with 25 pay-lines spread over 5 reels.
The Sopranos slot game features three separate bonus rounds:
- Raid Bonus Feature – There are 4 envelopes available to you, and each envelope contains a cash prize of 2 times your original stake. Your job is to hide them among four hideouts with a maximum of two in each. After this, the police will raid two of the hideouts, so make sure you choose wisely.
- Stolen Good Bonus Feature – You trigger this bonus feature by finding Stolen Goods bonus symbols located on reels 1 and 5. To win the cash prize, you will need to choose from 10 containers. You can see what you win from all the containers on the side of the screen. You have 3 picks here, but if you intend to keep the prize, you can choose after each selection.
- Bada Bing Bonus Feature – This bonus feature is triggered by obtaining 3 Bada Bing bonus symbols on reels 2, 3 and 4. You will then see 5 characters; Artie, Bobby, Christopher, Johnny and Paulie. To get the cash prize, you need to pick 1 of them. This way, you can also have the chance to meet the boss, Tony Soprano. A video from the series then will be played. After you make your selection, you might get another chance to pick another character for a greater cash prize.
- Crime Family Free Games Feature – One thing that has become the main attraction in The Sopranos Slot game is the Crime Family Free Games feature. It can be triggered by getting 3 Sopranos scatter logos that you can find anywhere on the reels. There are 4 modes in this free spins game; Soldier, Capo, Boss and Family. In Soldier Free Games mode, you will be awarded with 25 free spins and the Christopher Moltisanti symbol acting as the extra wild.
- Capo Free Games mode – You will get 20 free spins and a dynamic multiplier which can start at between 2x and 5x. You need to be vigilant with Paulie Gaultieri ‘Walnuts’ symbol. This is because if the symbol appears after a spin, the multiplier will increase by 1. However, the multiplier can also go down by 1 if the symbol doesn’t appear. The multiplier can be a minimum of 2x and a maximum of 5x.
- Boss Free Games mode – This essentially gives you 10 free spins with 2 to 5 extra wilds randomly distributed on the reels. You have the chance to win an extra 5 free spins if you can get a wild symbol in the center of the 3rd reel.
Meanwhile in the Family Free Games mode, it gives you 10 free spins. You also only will see wild, scatter and Family member symbols on the reels. Players will have the opportunity to get a big win as this round has all the high paying symbols.
Due to The Sopranos being a hugely popular television series program, it was likely that this slot game would attract a lot of players. And since there are different free spin rounds after a set number of activation’s, it will make you want to come back to the reels to see what you can get from the store again.
Slot Game Info
|Min / Max bet||0.20 / 12,500|